Rent a small dumpster?

Where can I rent one? Have it dropped off, and picked up when I fill it? Tearing out walls in the kitchen and back hall of a house built in 1928 creates A LOT of debris.

sounds like 98ss10’s ex-wife is free:bloated: tho doesnt sound like u need a cum dumpster

can rent one from Modern Disposal. If i recall a 10 cubic yard bin is about $230 for the rental/disposal

Woah, don’t need one nearly that big, but maybe I can find some more stuff to fill it with. I could always call 1800gotjunk again when I’m done with the demolition phase, they will come out and take all my crap within 30 minutes.

Try Guard Contracting Corporation (716) 754-4006.
http://www.guardcontracting.com/services.htm

I worked with them a few times. They rent dumspters out and I beileve that have some smaller ones. Not sure on pricing but thought I would throw that out for you.

haha, sorry. I’m used to renting 30 and 40cu/yd dumpsters…so 10 is small. I’ll see what i can come up with for you tomorrow.

a buddy with a pick up wouldnt work? or dont want to bother with the hassle? the city dump is free

I didn’t even know we had a dump that was open, if that’s the case I could just haul it there myself with my trailer. Where is it?

HD rents then fairly cheaply, so does Lowes

its over by clinton, ill get the exact address later