Need to rent a Dumpster, where to go?

Looking to get a dumpster for my roof tear off, it has three layers and ceder shake. The roof is ~17 square. What would be a good enough size and where is the best place to go?

check the chip strip on a thursday night… oh wait wrong kind of dumpster

↑ I checked that already, WM wants way less for the same dumpsters. Anyone have any good experiences with WM? I dont want them fucking up my driveway when unloading and loading it.

i didnt use them personally but the guy next door had one of these a little while back. they put it right where he wanted it and put a pad under it so it didnt crack or scratch up his whole driveway. i dont know anyone who has used a WM dumpster

You can try Guard. There our of Lewiston, I just dont know what there pricing will come in at.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/wan/1152876776.html

I just read this ad a few minutes ago

I used WM for dumpsters before.

Get some 2 x 12’s and put them on the driveway; they’ll put the dumpster on them. I got a 16’ one and cut it into 4’ lengths; just left them in the driveway roughly where I wanted the dumpster. They came, moved them into position and rolled it off. Then a week later came and got it; no driveway damage at all and were right on time.

Even sent me a check because they over charged me like $9 or something.

My dad used to do this as a thing on the side for friends.

Convenient and cheap.
I mean, it’s not like he can screw you or anything.
You put all your shit in HIS truck, he takes the to the dump without knowing how much tonnage you actually have in the truck…
So who knows what the actual dump cost could be.

We’ve been happy with waste management at work, there is a local guy, can’t remember the name of the company but I’ll get back to you on it.

we use WM at work, i can get you a number if you would like lemme know. fire me a text im not on here to often anymore.