dumpster rentals?

Looking for the cheapest place to get a dumpster big enough to dispose of roughly 10-square of roofing debris. Doing my roof in the next couple weeks and looking to spend as little as possible without getting that stupid bagster thing.

few phone calls to the obvious Waste Management and BFI are around $500-600 and I’d like to spend about half that or less if possible.

look for dump trailer rentals, they drop off and pick up when its full

In for info as well.

I went with Tidds because they were recommended by my supplier who I trusted because the owner is close friends with one of my friends. I also called ABC Debris but they didn’t have a dumpster big enough.

22 square, 2 layers plus waste and some various debris from under my deck, was $600 total. It was $400 for the dumpster and the first 2 tons, then they billed me $200 for the weight I was over the 2 tons. I don’t have the invoice in front of me and can’t remember what my exact weight was but we filled that thing right to the brim. I’m thinking between 10k and 12k pounds.

I might be doing a small roof in Cheektavegas for my buddy’s dad. Not sure of your timing but I can top off the dump trailer with yours. PM / text me and we can see if we can get it to work out.

Wow they really nail you up there on dumpsters…i usually get 20 yard dumpsters for 2 weeks and 3 1/2 tons for $350…

the few times we have needed a larger dumpster than our trailer it’s only been like $350. I’ll see from where tomorrow

Sorry man, my roof thing fell through. You would probably be better off with one of those mini roll off guys. Sorry.

thanks for trying. Got any suggestions of places to get one of those mini roll off guys you speak of?

Hey, everyone on La Salle, Shirley, and Minnesota just leave the guts of their homes by the curb.

OT: I texted my buddy who has a trailer, and normally makes junk runs to the dump.

Being that I have my own I’ve never called one. I know Modern Disposal has smaller ones also. Guess you just gotta make some calls.

I already listed the one I used. When I called around a couple other places they seemed to be pretty close in price. ABC Debris was a little cheaper but his biggest dumpster was borderline big enough for my job. Based on how full Tidds bigger dumpster was I would have been screwed if I went with ABC. Tidds was great about showing up right when I asked and working with me to roll the dumpster off right where I wanted it. I’m not sure if they all have a swing open door like this theirs did but that feature saved us a ton lifting since we could roll a wheel barrow right into the dumpster. It wasn’t until it was 3/4ths full that we had to close the door and start tossing stuff over the sides.

I see that on my way to work daily and wonder who picks that shit up. LOL

Being that I have my own I’ve never called one. I know Modern Disposal has smaller ones also. Guess you just gotta make some calls.

Never personally used one, as I own a trailer as well, but I have heard good things about Varecka Disposal & S.Bishop Disposal

wny dumpter rental was great. I had a 30yd dumpster and it was cheaper then anywhere else for the initial fee. he even said if you find it cheaper let me know he will mach it. It was a brand new clean dumpster, if that matters. I had 14 tons in there full of brick and dirt, drywall, half a roof with 4 layers and shake plus old wood that I personally put in there myself lol. its was $674 but your job should only be around a 200-300, maybe a 15 yard dumpster should do.

Edit: Also depends on how many layers you have. I rented a 30yd before for my house roof that was 4 layers plus shake around 16sq that filled it up. So try to find out what you have.

Seriously! I live off of hertle and my next door neighbor has been gutting his house for the last, oh I don’t know, 6 months? He just puts it all at the curb and someone comes and picks it up!! Da FAQ?

Bag/Can it and take it to the dump…?

I think I payed $25 to unload roughly 1200 lbs of drywall, wood, concrete, etc…all in my Ranger.

Unless you can fork over about $500 your only cheaper method is the dump.

if you know anyone that lives in the falls or lewiston and have access to a trailer you could take the debris to modern landfill and have them say it is their garbage at no cost. (need proof of residence on their license) otherwise it is like $50 bucks per ton or something.