Need a 'hook up'/help

Proof

you never posted anything like this before

Anyone wanna give some “free” time up?

see me run at prp. its only pump gas

and did i say free in my OP? no now shut up n drop it, or by all means come meet me and ill settle this with u. i was looking for connections nothing else. If you wanna talk smack come do it to my face and see what happens. No point to fight over the internet when we are local.

Import night is 1 week from tomarrow Get some race fuel in it and lets see it, hell if you go 11.1 with it you will be walking out of there with $200 no problem :bigok:

I guess its better to mod the intake the to put a V-8 in it,

its the internet everyone is an asshole…

joe would whip your ass trick

You have a car that runs 11.2 but you don’t or can’t cut your own speaker box? Muhahaha - you ARE a fucking tool. Your threads start out worthy but end up proving that you really are a fucking idiot.

I never said I can’t cut my own box. I just didnt have a saw. I swear you guys cant read or comprehend… maybe its all that NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS that makes u so stupid. Who knows

I know everyone is a asshole on the internet I just find it stupid to fight over the internet. As much as I would like to get 200 bucks, I know I cant hit 11.1 I’m pretty consistant to 11.2’s depending if I miss shift or do a bad launch I will be around 11.8, either way. Cars are both apart now taking them to stock and using the parts on on car vs two.

Cars are both apart now taking them to stock and using the parts on on car vs two.

ROFL

Hahahahhahaha

Whats so funny about that? My stealths got over 180k on it, and the 3000gt’s got a huge fuel system. I want to get a 95 dubani blue vr4 stock and swap my modded things on it. Saving money, if its funny then fine whatever.

If you can make it out, The faster car on the 6 class was like 12.00 at least the faster cars was around there

are you talking about a black evo? when I used to go there was a black evo (modded) that I would almost always match up with on test n tune nights. I’m sure I won’t be making it out with a running car lol. I could take my legend but I dont wanna even attempt to race it I know where it would end up in the class (last lol)

LOL I just went and check out pepboys for a short block, come to find out they don’t deal short blocks for what I need only long blocks. Rebuilt is 4998 + 360 Core LOL freaking nuts. The engine is only like 1k on ebay from Japan shipped

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

lol @ someone who imagines making fast cars trying to rag on someone who actually builds fast cars.

You fail to see the humor here? Let me explain it for you.

You make hard statements about your “fast car”, like these:

i have a fast car

PS my stealth is fast if it clocks 11.2’s in the 1/4

Then when you’re called on it, and asked to bring it out, you drop this:

Cars are both apart now taking them to stock and using the parts on on car vs two.

Pardon my reading comprehension skills, but it sounds to me like neither of your “fast cars” is running, being that they are “both apart” and unable to make it out- and pardon my logic skills, but I’m under the impression that it’s tough to go fast in a car that isn’t running, unless your really good at pushing it.

Oh well. I found it funny. Carry on.

85 Vette > Stealth

but but but, it could be, maybe, possibly, when, can be, could be, imaginably, perchance, weather permitting, conceivably, god willing, if possible, likely, assumably, doubtless, not impossibly…FASTTTTT!

oh, and it will be on the same day he gets the chevy 350 in his Legend. So he will have TWO racecars!!!

Oh snap I got work to do.

but but but, it could be, maybe, possibly, when, can be, could be, imaginably, perchance, weather permitting, conceivably, god willing, if possible, likely, assumably, doubtless, not impossibly…FASTTTTT!

oh, and it will be on the same day he gets the chevy 350 in his Legend. So he will have TWO racecars!!!

…and…on the same day any of this happens, I will be the first to turbo, supercharge, nitrous, AND afterburner my scooter and run 8’s