new kid on the block

just wanted to do as mentioned, so i am posting a quick thread about myself vehicle an ish. . .

currently graduated college, had a 240 coupe that was prime from VA had a handful of suspension put into it then a 77 year old man decided he wanted to pull out in front of my on interstate 43 in ohio when coming home from kent university allowing me to be unable to stop and end up totaling my coupe for good. . .if there is a way to upload photos fill me in cause ill throw them in as well. . .

to save the money i put into it i jumped on what i thought to be a good deal which came with some issues when i brought it back to pa. . .have a white 240 hatch with a mildly modified sr20det red top. . .currently having some serious cold start issues and am looking for some knowledgeable people of this motor with a garage that could help me out because working out in the winter wonderland of now is not the most comforting. . .

if anyone can shed some light and of fill me on on some advice it would be greatly appreciated thanks!

-zeep

welcome

Welcome

welcome:beer:

welcome

Welcome

check the uploader one here at the (near) top of the page - its pretty schweet. I think its the first time I saw a forum with its own uploader.

welcome

welcome…

If I was to troubleshoot cold start problems on the SR. I would look to the battery(obvious) first then take a look at the coolant temp sensor next. Maybe make another thread with what you have done so far.

welcome…

welcome

welcome, best sr20 shop is hybridynamics

welcome

welcome

welcome

welcome

hello

welcome, still having probs with the SR starting?

welcome:beer: