*`*' NEED A JOB HIRE ME or let me know ware to find a job'*`*

edited for the lack of spelling correctly

good luck, jeremy.

Times are tough. I truly feel your pain.

ware?

:facepalm

I need a speller. 3 years minimum experience. Pay is $100k/yr. Cash. Under the table. You really do nothing but spell correctly. Unlimited vacation.

If you qualify, please send an email to proofreadyourresumeforchristssakes@ freakinaman.comeon.org

:ninja

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

lmfao :lol

I don’t think you’d get much more than 9/hr flat rate (first two weeks as hourly) but we need a detailer at Saturn of Albany.

Our current detailers suck, and work stupid-ass hours. Its not a hard job, and our details are satisfactory for the sales dept. even though I personally think they all look like shit.

what u cant read i suck at spelling . think about it dick if i cant spell a word how will i know to fix it i look at it when i right it and it looks right .

spell. check.

Dont hate guys, I’m just posting a help wanted ad.

:rofl What a logical argument. That’s not a ridiculous statement at all.

beleave me this was a my last resort i knew i shouldnt have posted here.

He was just bustin your ass bud ;p

What hours are they looking to get? I could work weekends seeing as how I don’t work weekends at all right now… and I know I can do a better job than whoever was detailing there before thats for sure.

Nothing wrong with posting it here, post it anywhere you can, that will obviously ensure the most success in the long run…however you could have a friend/family member, shit even go to the library and have a bored looking librarian check it over for you. I really hope you haven’t been handing that resume in the businesses with those spelling errors is all.

log onto internet
begin to fap
craigslist>services>erotic>post a picture of your penis+will do anything for $$
???
Profit

^the only SURE THING in this economy.

It got me through most of college

rofl this thread is awesome.