need a job

I am looking for a job here in Pittsburgh. I have experience in automotive shops doing repair and customization. I also have 2 years of welding school and 1 year of welding experience in the field. I have welded many different materials. Carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, and inconel. I have personal project experience with woodwork and fiberglass for automotive interiors. If any one knows of a shop thats hiring I would appreciate the heads up. Thanks

maybe try ASAP on rt8

What’s the full name of the business? I searched or it on the internet yellow pages, but no luck. What kind of work do they do there? Is that the place with the mustangs and custom trucks out front between 28 and the turnpike on Rt.8?

its like a performance shop. its on rt8 right across from the sunoco gas station near auto zone

there is a guy that used to work there tony. i think his name on here is redlinegsr or something like that

there is a lot of mustangs in the lot and i believe 2 grand nationals now

found this

Auto Service & Performance by Ed - Home of ASAP Mustangs
4768 William Flynn Highway
Allison Park, PA (412) 492-7454

sounds like it. they have a silver tiburon with a crazy body kit on it as well. they are known for their work with mustangs and vettes.

from what i’ve heard, they aren’t very nice to people with imports, but they do work on them as well. i’m sure they’re nice to the domestic guys though.

I take my car there for work all the time. Ed knows what hes doing but hes always extremely swamped with work so maybe he needs the help. Hes the only one i can find to tune my car without having a air/fuel ratio gauge installed since he uses a tailpipe a/f for tuning.

Thanks guys. Ill give them a call. Im more into domestics myself, but I do have to give some of the import guys props for the power they make from such a small engine. Thanks again.