Redline Performance Motorsports hiring

http://pgh.careercast.com/texis/jobsearch/details.html?id=41b75f774a0240&qMiles=10&qField=All&qCity=Glenshaw&qState=PA&qCountry=United%20States&qSort=smart&qMatch=all&pp=50&qDate=begin%20of%20-30%20days&qstaff=direct&view=1&page=1

umm… who are they?

i think they r that new company…they were sponsors at all the flashlight drags this year…they had a supercharged denail or somthing like that…had a t/a convertable that moved real good too

sit at work all day and look for jobs??

haha, not at work but 1st thing when I get home.

But yea, Whitey, RPM is a custom auto shop out by the 7-11 between wexford/warrendale. They like to supercharge stuff and they’re always out at the Northway Christian Community Church car cruises Friday nights during the car season

Sounds like a pretty interesting job. Wish I lived closer.

i live right by them they’re pretty nice guys and have a nice shop, sounds like a good job

That place could be a decent shop, but its not.

desk jobs are :greddy: :kekegay:

whatever, desk jobs = more time for pittspeed

x2. I need a job.

chad go for it. youre a computer geek that knows alittle bout cars

desk jobs own you

ummmmm…

I applied…sounds like a decent job

ummmmmm

im not going to comment

you might be thinking of redline exhaust. dont you live up that side road right passed the Madisons pizza?

yea i do live up that side road, when i said i live right by them i mean bout 15 min away i’ve been there a couple of times the one guy kurt is really nice and cool.

thought so, I always see it there. I live like two miles from you :bigthumb:

i think i’ve seen around before two ur gsr is red with black wheels right? i saw u a couple times this past summer, haven’t seen u since then though.

yea thats me, the red gsr is away for the winter, now im rockin a grey integra.

you still working at sheetz?