need a lil help

I am turning the Econoline into the “Shagging Wagon”. I am trying to paint it black and do shag carpet inside. I have no idea where my thread went that said about me buying it but anyways I need a little help. I need to find CHEAP shag carpet and any ideas for decorating the interior. Feel free to post any ideas. I already plan on relocating one of the bench chairs to the side and put a mattress in the back. I am thinking of putting a refridgerator in but I am not a electrician and have no idea about wiring things in vehicles. Well, help out everyone. This is just a back and forth to work/ride to the club/just party in the mofo van!

need lots of black lights :shaggy: and naked blondes, you pretty much covered everthing else.

btw: this is getting moved to cars general section.

oh ok…is that where the other got moved? I never check that section really.

id assume you can run a powerpoint into the rear of the van and use a power inverter to run a small refridgerator. but you will probably need an extra battery or 2 and a bigger alternator…

Bean bag chairs > mattress

Like I said, electric stuff i am illiterate with but hopefully i find someone who would help me with it. I was thinking bean bag chairs but it would be nice to have a mattress for extra-ciriculor(sp) activities :idb:

you can bend her over beanbag chairs…

Give a Tea-bag on the bean-bag :smiley:

its gonna be hard to find shag carpet, all the old people are fond of it and never get rid of it. Not sure if they even sell it anymore :dunno:
Shag takes a beating and cleans up really good after 30years of use.
have fun finding it :kekegay:

i found some NEW stuff online but they wanted $700 for enough carpet to do the van.

Bean Bags might work now that I think about it and I got one already!

need a disco ball and mini bar too!

purple troll doll hair! Depending on the power needed to run one of those dorm sized fridges or whatever you could wire up a 12v converter. Beefy alternator would be a good idea though if you planned to use it alot.

i dont know bout the bar but maybe the disco ball

i used to have a 82 econoline with no rear or side windows. full shag interior with long bench on side and ice chest. it was bright yellow with chrome sidepipes a wing on the roof and a hoodscoop. put a 79 302 in it with a 5spd. it was the shit.