Need a McGard wheel lock key

Who has one of these stupid things laying around? My civic has those stupid lug nuts but no key for them so its putting a damper on my clutch replacement job

I think I have gorilla brand or something… is it a spline drive key?

Its the star type pattern

Oh, like this? Sorry I dont think I have that anymore.
http://www.mcgard.com/files/images/Automotive/LockTuner_spline.jpg

Yea its like that style. I thought I had one up in my barn but I havent found it yet

pound on a socket thats slightly smaller- it should work

Yea not gonna happen on a smooth cylindrical surface

i have the snap on wheel lock removal set if ya need to use it dude . i have used to get them off numerous times man

Thanks dude I may have to resort to that if I cant source one

i may have one from my oem lug nuts… ill check

Sweettttt

those mcgard keys arent universal I believe there are 20-30 different varieties. I have one here other wise you need a lug nut removal tool

I will try and post a picture of the actual lock

u can come try mine. i might have 2 different ones

The cars not on the road yet cause I am waiting to do the clutch which cant be done til I can get the wheels off haha

I have one as well. I can also get those off w/o the lock tool just don’t ask to reuse them once I’m done. I have a set of stripped lug removing sockets at the shop

Yea I think I may stop by my buddies shop tomorrow and see if he has one of those as I do not give a flying fuck if I can reuse these things

Well if he doesn’t just shoot me a message or text to 225-8384. I’m planning on swinging out to colonie tomorrow evening and can drop them off at your house along the way if needed.

Sweet thanks alot man sounds good

i forget what the key for my donks looks like…ill check tomm and post a pic of you dont get it resolved by tommorow