Need a new car. Audi Quattro or Wrangler

So I need to get a new car and it needs to be under $5000. I was looking into getting a Wrangler due to its good resale value and the fact that it has 4WD. Most Wranglers resale wont go under $4000 reguardless of miles which means I wont lose a lot of money when I go to sell it but trying to find one in good shape for my budget is going to be hard. I like the 97+ style because it isnt as rugged feeling as the older ones and it looks better IMO but its going to be extremely hard to find one for less than $5000.

The other option is an older Audi like a 90 or a Coupe Quattro. The reason that I like those is that its German(:tup:) and it has Quattro. It would be a fun car for all year round and I like that its more refined than the Wrangler too.

So what do you think? Which one do you think I should get?

as i found out, any Audi thats less than 5 grand is gonna need like 2 grand in work in the next year. if u only have 5 grand, dont even bother looking at Audis.

ah gawd get a wrangler noooo audi

I’ve heard way too many audi horror stories to ever consider owning one, much less one without a warranty.

I think you should buy my explorer and get a nice interior and 4wd

the thing about wranglers that not many people take into consideration around here, is that the older style had very poor seals. which means that when it gets really cold out you have to defrost both the inside and outside of your windows, and the heat never gets really warm. other than that though, they’re very fun, i NEVER used the 4x4 in the winter, it was totally unnecessary.

Actually, don’t bother looking at the audis you were looking for.

An older coupe quattro is a lot more reliable than a B5 a4