Need a PnP on a turbo mani

Hay guys just wondering if there was anyone on here that can or has some experience or tips about Port and Polishing a turbo mani, i got a new mani and i want to get it PnP before i put it on. I searched a lil bit on the forum but i didnt find all that much. So i was jsut wondering what shops around do a good job and for a nice affordable price, or if it is something i could do, I have never done it before though.

Here are some pics just to give you an idea of what i have to play with.

Looks like the typical thin-wall manifolds. I’d leave it as is, cut too much of that out and it’ll crack.

Ditto. no need to port it. wtf is that long threaded piece for?

What the F? Number one, you didnt actally give any pics of what you had to play with. You just took overall shots of your mani. It you seriously thought the porting/polishing was going to be beneficial then why the hell didn’t you take a shot down the runner and looking into the merge point? Import tune magazines are great for general overviews, but they are by no means a build bible.

meh. sorry to burst your bubble. they are right. ebay manifolds = crack ebay manifolds + porting = crack sooner