NEED a sr asap

thanks for the comments guys…and btw kyle selling sr20s doesn’t make enough money to buy a 911, i do sell other things as well smart ass.

WHen buying an expensive piece of machinery, you want piece of mind which is what i provide.

I can also source and sell 1500 dollar motors, but they are not of the same quality of the ones that i sell for 2400 plus…

speaking about porsches, u can get 2004 -911 for 50k on from used car sales ppl, why do people go to pfaff to pay 70 for the same car? BECAUSE THEY BUY FROM SOMEONE WHO KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE SELLING !

JDM Direct in Miss Dixie and Mattheson

i got my motor from tokyo a couple years ago it still runs perfect i remember i paid 1800 i got them to bring the price down from 2000 and got them to throw in a side mount intercooler. so i had everything i needed to do the swap. motor is still running strong

They do usually have decent motors there from what i have heard…you sure that your battery had good juice when doing the comp test nick?

why not take a pre wired harness and a lil bit of fuel and start the dam motor if you want to be 100% sure? l can explain how to do it if u like.

There is a guy on here named nuraV

http://www.tokyoautoparts.ca/ here is the site i say just check out a couple of places see where u can get the best motor. just get the person u get it from to give u some form of warranty.

call riyad at japan auto suply. 416-894-9050

tell him shawn with the dakota sent you…

he goes to japan and DRIVES the cars before they get cut into clips and motor sets… and he sells em cheap. iv told 3 of my friends to get motors from him and they were all very happy.

truth

yo nick works for NISSAN, he has had an sr before and knows what he is doing!! Varun sells extremly nice products… and has a nice ass 911! but nick is in a spot where he cant take at motor from varun thats why he asked nicely to not say him!

Japan Direct is a horrible shop to deal with, if you wanna test they get all offended and want to push the price up and start with attitude!

To all that have giving advice including Varun, Thanks on behalf of nick and myself cause im also looking for a motor for this summer! For others you all need to grow up, cause most of you i have seen wouldnt try acting like that in person!!

varun dont u source ur motors from local importers and flip them for $2500 ?

ive been to a lot of importers and they know u by name.

They know me by name cuz they call me to help them when they have sr’s that they need help getting running. And many of them also dont even know how to comp test so they call me to ask whats the right way to do it for their client.

And also, who do u think provides most of them with uncut harness’s?
I have helped many of them with their clients aswell.
Why do i travel do dubai twice a year to test motors if i can buy them here of the same quality? I invest my time and money to fly over there and test my self , then import hand picked and tested engines myself.

SR engines is only 10%-15% of my annual business turnover, its not a very easy business to be in !

Here’s another strange thing that happens to me often.
I get calls from importers saying this " hey mr varun, i sold sr20 to one guy, he said not working good, can you help me fix i pay you"
Doesnt that tell you something?

Varun’s reputation speaks for itself!

A1 service and product…Most shops turn their backs as he steps forward! If issues were to arrive…There should be more guys like Varun

Ill tell you one thing varun is a true business man. I spent 45mins on a conference call with the guy trying to figure out a way to get me a motor running with my budget. he resolve things that may give him a bad name.

He did this by coming directly to me (the thread starter) and talking it thru instead of bitching on these forums. If you have something bad to say about the guy don’t call him for parts after lol. holy shit.

We have all heard the same shit but like he says he stands by his motors, if I had the money i would grab one of his cleanest ones right now but i don’t

Thanks for the kinds words. Its only a hand full of people who make son an unpleasant place to do business occasionally. Good luck with your search on tuesday.

^
so i guess all these importers were lying when they said that u bought motorsets from them and they have it delivered to your house?

sure u have good service , at $1000 on top of the cost its the least that can be expected. The service is the only value adder, and i guess for the noobs who dont have a clue its a good thing.

a lot of ppl ive spoken with on the forums know what u do , most of them however are scared to speak up against you - coz they might need parts.

to the op - good luck on your motor search

the end.

the only time i have had importers dropping shit to me was if other ppl had their motors dropped to me for me to install parts onto the motor before i install it.

And i have not had motors in my house for over 3 years, that was when i was in college starting the business and didnt want to take on storage costs…
Sounds like to me that you like to talk about people you dont even know…
anyways, thanks for the free advertising !!!

picked up my rb from riyad, very good to deal with swap looks clean and any problem/question he has been helpful

riyads stuff is also good…i have had clients buy from him and get their motors worked on there aswell…good guy to deal with for sure !

Hi everyone.

this used to be a thread where some people liked varun and some people didnt… now it’s a thread where Nick needs and SR and Bing stepped in to say that if you have a problem with Varun you can talk about it somewhere else thanks.