Need a two car trailer

I want to bring both my trucks to Bowling Green KY in August for Syclone/Typhoon Nationals. I am looking for a two car trailer to use. Would obviously pay for the use of it. Anyone know of any options?

why not tow 1 truck with the other?

Because racetruck

I never understood that. I pulled a trailer with a fucking Hyundai Elantra.

did it have a truck on it?

No, just a quad but the guy that bought my brother’s Neon towed it with another Neon and Ive seen a Civic towing a Civic on a dolly before.

Its mostly because of the transmission. The truck was underrated at 285hp/360tq because that all the 700r4s in them were good for.

Many people still tow small trailers and jet skis, but not a 4,000lb truck plus the weight of the trailer.

You have to remember that these things were built with a small budget and from scavenged parts from other GM vehicles(astro van transfer case, turbo Sunbird instrument cluster, corvette throttle body, etc) They were made to do one thing, go fast in a straight line. Hell they were faster than the ZR1 corvettes on the same year. They pushed the limit of a lot of the components to do that.

That guy on here that had the Chrysler 300 and prostreet charger. I think he had a Big trailer. Gooseneck I think

10seccondC. Or something.

I thought he posted about moving to Ohio though. Or was it just sending the Charger there?

this…he moved

$250 and its yours for 5 days

What are the details on it? Length mostly. Gooseneck or bumper hookup?

His is a 2-5/16 standard hitch ball, 30 some odd feet long, open center deck. It’ll suit you for what you’d need to do. I was actually going to just tell you to ask J if you could rent his but he beat me to it anyway :slight_smile:

Aww Yis. I will get in touch with him

now you just need PJBs Ford to tow it.

you need a diesel