Need a web page made - any suggestions?

Can anybody refer any area developers?

Are there any good local developers?

Site/page needs to be a retail style with ordering and purchasing capabilities.

How and where do I start when looking for such a product?

What do I look out for and avoid?

Costs with such a product!

We can talk via pm’s or phone or in person if you would like. I can build you anything that you want.

What are you looking to sell? Is there a large volume of items that change all of the time, or is it something that is always in stock, and low SKU’s?

Actually I have lots of questions and quite a few samples that I can show you. PM me with a little bit more specifics and I can walk through everything with you.

http://www.threelastnames.com/

toms site

Ok. So it’s e-commerce needed, but how many products? Individual pages?

We do e-commerce sites all of the time, send me a PM if you want. The system we wrote (hosted/software-as-a-service solution that runs on Ruby-on-Rails) lets you manage all of the products / photos / text content / variants etc via a web-based back-end admin so you don’t have to know any HTML or understand web development, just how to use a web browser…

If you want to start basic, there is a lot of free open source software out there that can provide the shopping cart type site you need to get you going. Ecommerce is such a large and popluar market now, there is so many ways to go about this than paying someone to code it from scratch.

Thanks guys. My plan is not finalized and I’m trying to educate myself now.

One will be a e-commerce style with the need to handle multiple products.

The second will be more of a company page with direct order capabilities. Few product offerings and more informational.