need ALOT of help with interior plz

hi i recently baught a 91 s13 f/b the interior is completely stripped, i dont have an inch of plastic in the car, my dash brace and everything else is out of the car, I was wondering if anyone has or knows of a book that could help me put it back together (i have the interior)

Stick Pieces where they fit…

^ yea that made things easier…

if you can id get someone with a fastback to come over so you can take a look.

otherwise youll either have to find pictures of it.

it is fairly strait forward to do tho

GT

its not as easy as it seems when i say stripped i dont mean missing door pannels or a pillars the thing is GUTTED i tried just putting stuff where i iknow it fits already but its hard to do when i dont have any carpet or headliner, i also have so many small plastic parts it would take me a lifetime of guesswork to figure out where they go. im not trying to be an asshole j/w if anyone knows if the haynes manual or something else covers this?

Haynes and Chiltons will NOT have any int. stuff.

Get ahold of a FSM, it has everything you are looking for right down to how many clips are needed, part numbers and where tha panels go.

You can find these on the net somewhere, google it and download, if you have this, it will be a sinch!!

Good luck.
Hope this helps,
Theo.

www.zeroyon.com there are FSMs in there read up on the interior section good luck bud.

thanks alot theo and sasha your alot of help, just what i was looking for

anytime big guy

No probs man, hope to see you out at some meets this year with your int. all together.

Just think of it this way, once you get it all together, you will be the guy that knows a shitload about the 240 hatch’s interior, and will be helping others.

See how this whole thing works?

yep thanks again guys, ill be taking pics before anything goes in in case anyone wants wiring or other reference, thanks alot