need an easy art class for an engineer ASAP!

just like the title says, i have 4 difficult classes and i still need an art class, something easy to give me that A! i heard about this class where you listen to rock songs and figure out who sings them but i cant find it, help please!

ART 250

"Surveys, in a hands-on fashion, the rich and unique resources the computer offers the artist/designer. Includes computer basics, letter manipulation, drawing and painting metaphors, image processing, 3-D modeling, sound/image synthesis, interactive scripting, and animation. "

It basically just goes through the adobe software and some open source sound editing software. If you already do anything with any editing software, its a cake walk. If you don’t, here is your chance to learn. It is super easy and if they are still using the same book you can have my copy for free.

ART 250

"Surveys, in a hands-on fashion, the rich and unique resources the computer offers the artist/designer. Includes computer basics, letter manipulation, drawing and painting metaphors, image processing, 3-D modeling, sound/image synthesis, interactive scripting, and animation. "

It basically just goes through the adobe software and some open source sound editing software. If you already do anything with any editing software, its a cake walk. If you don’t, here is your chance to learn. It is super easy and if they are still using the same book you can have my copy for free.

ART 250

well im checkin out art 250 then thanks

I took rock music…It was alright. I wouldn’t exactly call it easy though

ART 210. Intro to Photography. Try to get Kline. He was an awesome teacher.