Recommend me an art class

So I have some room for an extra class this semester so I figured I’ll try and get my art requirement out of the way.

Preferably I’d like for it to be an easy A but I also want it to be something that’ll provide useful knowledge so it won’t be a complete waste of my time.

Any former Mechanical engineering students from UB have any suggestions based on what they took?

an art class with useful knowledge? those exist?

Eh I wouldn’t say usefull unless you play a lot of pictionary, but drawing classes are always fun. I sketch, so it was a VERY easy A for me. But I don’t know what your artistic abilities are. Could help with perspective if you’re going to be drawing blueprints :gotme:

as a former BFA student at UB, I can say the most of the actual art classes are for majors only. most non-majors tend to take photo or a 100 level AHI class… which were actually pretty easy when i took them. if you’re actually looking to be creative, a 100 level drawing class, painting for non-majors, or screen printing (if you can get into it) are relatively easy, but require a fair amount of time and effort.