UB art requirement: what class?

so anyone got any suggestions for what i should take to fulfill the art/music requirement at UB? Im not artistic or musically talented, so i need something pretty easy.

I’m not sure what classes UB offer, but maybe a computer related art class is avalibe? My high school offers digital photography and media (make movies/clips/trailers) as art classes also some graphic design courses.

i took rock music a couple years ago there. easy class that was pretty cool actually.

Music 115. Super easy.

Take Rock Music or ART 250.

if you don’t mind spending $$ on the Equipment, an intro photography class is where it is at! i took one at buff state last semester and it was awesome. it was a bit time consuming, but is something that for me was really enjoyable.

I took Music in the movie. Pretty damn easy. Basically show up to class once a week…watch a few movies. Take notes if you’re awake. 3-4 exams and a paper. Easy A.

do not take art fagggggotry 101 or 102, worst decision I ever made

Art 250, Intro to Computer Art

I ended up getting enough credits without an art/music class, so i will just take it next semester, but thanks for the advice :tup:

Just wondering how much on average it would cost, because I’m going to need an art class too, and I would be interested in that.

+1