Need an engineering internship?

I’m looking for a Mechanical/Electrical engineer finishing his third year. I’ve got the job posted on the UB ECI website. Not in the program? Join it, it’s worthwhile!

damn, im finishing second year architecture lol, and i need a good paying something or other to cover my bills, Wilson Farms aint cuttin it no more

is it paying and can you email me details with what is intailed

edit: nevermind i just saw its E/M, I am just an M with electrical classes

Im a ME and in the eci class now and still looking for a co-op. If you have any extra info that is not posted on the site send me a pm.

Post it at RIT :mamoru:

I would imagine the slash in his post means “or”. :shrug:

:word:

I assume you found the posting. We’re looking to hire for the summer. Most anyone that’s made it past their junior year will be technically competent enough to work here. Did you do well in EAS230? (programming) Mention it. One of the projects I’m going to have you do is set up a data acquisition system for our test cell, meaning feed a bunch of sensors through an A/D converter and into a PC ala National Instruments software in physics labs. So if you can mention anything relavent that would help.

Do you grasp basic fluid mechanics? Understand pressure, flow, and the difference between the two? Are you familiar with P&ID’s? Do you know what P&ID stands for?

Do you have common sense and people skills? Are you not a dumbass? :stuck_out_tongue: Those qualities will be very helpful.

Anyhow, you’ll be sending your resume to my boss, the chief engineer/company president/company co-owner Joe McMahon. He’s out till Tuesday. Let me know if you want to know any more about the job, and what your name is.

oh i thought he meant electrical mechanical, which is a legit major at RIT.

I am a fourth year student that is currently designing heat recovery systems at LiDestri Foods. My email is trb7578@rit.edu could you please send me more of a job description

And the whole thing has been dumped on me. The boss man told me he’s sending all the resume’s my way, wants me to narrow them down to my top 5 choices, and then call them in for interviews. Makes sense, since you’ll basically be working for me not him. He likes to dump all the engineering on me, functioning as consultant when necessary. That’s the perfect work environment as far as I’m concerned. I love having freedom.

Anyhow, send your resume’s to:

jfry@ogsi.com

or

James Fry
Oxygen Generating Systems Intl.
814 Wurlitzer Drive
North Tonawanda, NY 14120

Like I said, I’d prefer a Mechanical or Electrical major in the ECI program but will consider all applicants.

Oh, and for the love of God spell check and have someone else read it for proper grammer! Even as an intern professionalism counts!

what is the pay like? I fit your criteria. But don’t wanna do grunt work for 7/hour. Looking into getting into intel or AMD. They pay gobs of money to interns. However odds are I’d end up in Oregon or Texas for the summer.