need d series crankshaft

im looking for a d16y7 crank. y8 would also work. one that don’t need to be turned down. plan on having oil ports chamfered for this build. thanks:ahh

bump. no single stick parts? people used to throw these motors out. now noone wants to even let a part go! lmao

www.b20vtec.com

why don’t you just get a dual cam b18

if a obd2a swap fell into my lap cheap i would go that route non vtec. would be doing all forged internals for boost anyway so good block crank and tranny would be all that matters to me

From my experience with this honda game. If i would put a motor together for turbo setup, i wouldnt waste my money on a single cam motor. B20vtec.com u can find blocks, heads and trannys for crackhead prices. If your car is obd2 u still gotta do a step down to obd1. Im not trying to tell u what to do just look into it.

yeah that i know. i have a obd2a to obd1 jumper and some ecu’s to chip. but want to be able to get plugged in to pass inspection.

I got a z6 , but id have to ship it . Moved out of the 518

hnw much man? z6 would prolly work.

i have a complete d15 block with forged internals that you could make a mini me frankenstein out of. gonna let it go cheap too, it only has 100 miles on the rebuild

how much man? what type rods and pistons? will it work for obd2a?

no need for crank not gonna build the motor. just replace. interested in a b18b obd2 motor swap if anyone has one available hmu and we can discuss it from there thanks guys