need engine for 01 husky 250

Long story short i need or know of someone that needs a entire engine/ trans assembly for a 01 husky 250 anyone got any ideas thanks!

? what? you are selling the engine or you need an engine?

need an engine, bike was getting worked on and thanks to shultz cycle they “lost the engine in the flood”

schultz. huh?..i’ll keep my comments to myself about that place. but thats the first thing that popped in my head when i read this thread. dunno, man. hope u come across one. look into if u can fit a 99+ YZ250 motor in there. should be possible and its a way better motor.

i have the chance to get the bike cheap cause my friend got a new 450, and wants this one gone, i jsut figured a winter project of soem sort. i figure its a rare engine to find, but the bikes tooo clean just to part out. and i will say this out loud screw shultz, guy ripped me off when i was like 15, other friends bike that shultz worked on literaly fell apart, others top end blew the day he got it back, then the flood haha fuk daryl i think his name is

ya, i used to race for him when he had the bike shop, but he’s not on my good side these days

any idea what this bike is worth with no drivetrain?

i would think less than 800. might be better to part it out on ebay and get more than selling it whole w/o a motor. not sure though.

yah i did not even think it would be worth 800 lol