Need Favor: Reloading O/S onto 2.5 Hard drive

well im tying to get this done before school on monday and dont wanna take it some where to get charged like a ridiculous amount at a computer repair shop, anyways i have a toshiba 4.3gb laptop hard drive that out of the laptop right now. i just need to reboot it. i have the disc and everything i just dont have the adapter to use it in my desktop until like middle of the week. but i cant wait taht long. let me know here m number
716 903 6606.
David
I can drop a few bucks to. i just need it done tonight or tomorrow.

I can’t do it myself, sorry man… but you might be out of luck anyway. I’ve never been successful with trying to use one copy of an OS between 2 different computers (or atleast, the same install of that OS).

I believe if there is a fairly big hardware change, it’ll give you problems

no no, i just need the adapter to use the 2.5 laptop hard drive on a regular ide conversion basically, if anyone has that. it can be used as a regular 3.5 hard drive when installed in a computer.

the adapter is like 5 dollars. i doubt there are a lot of people in your area have one… its not a common part to have on hand. just buy it

I have two somewhere…

looking

Locutus I did order it but it won’t be here until like middle to late next week. I wanna get it done earlier if I can

Formulals1 if you find it that would be fuckin awsome lol.