Need for Speed_Shift

I think they finally did it right with this one:

Discuss…

I dont know much about it, im a Forza3 guy. Hopefully there will be a demo of both so i can see whats better.

I hope I can put NASSSSS and a sound system in my car still or I won’t play it.

Also cant forget the fact you can bounce off the wall and go faster through turns.

NFS: Shift is a Simulater this time around, it supposed to compete with Forza and the Gran Thurismo series. But i guess they are also making the arcade style NFS games too, but this is a sim, although i didnt see the video’s above, i have seen some footage and pics and read about Shift.

Interesting. I think maybe I will be able to cope with a Civic not going 220mph into turns…

Not this time around, and you def could not do that in pro-street. This one, you hit the wall you are boned.

I like bouncing off the walls. Using the brake is for old people and faggots.

i didnt even know there was a brake in the controller scheme.

lol u just down shift the engine will brake for you without breaking.

using the brake in any racing game FTL. GT4 I was an expert at using the other cars to slow down on turns.

:tup: looks fun

Looks pretty sweet…

Didn’t even know a Forza 3 was in the works…i still enjoy 2.

full interiors, 10x as many polygons for every car, 400+ cars. Drag and drifting, better physics!

It better support the logitech g25 with the clutch and shifter or i will not buy.

Doesnt forza three come out on the 27th of oct…
So I have about two weeks I can care about this?

I have not played a racing game in years that I have liked. viper racing was my game back in the day though. I will check this one out though. I don’t like arcade style games.

WIN - I felt so lame doing it but its they are cheating fggts

hot pursuit 2 was and is still my favorite NFS game. Liked Most Most wanted and didn’t mind undercover (it was free for me so :))

Pro Street was retarted and was a crappy game they slapped the NFS name on.

This game is pretty sweet…been playing for a few hours now.

I bought a new Cobalt SS for $30k, spent $10k on mods, then sold it 2 hours later for $15k. Changing my driver name to turbod ss.

^legit. lol.