need furnace work done

just bought a furnace for the garage and need it set up. It’s natural gas forced air, and I want to swap it over to propane and set it up in the garage. Needs to be swapped over,wired, exhaust setup, and thermostat setup. Looking for someone that does quality work and isn’t gonna rape me on price. Let me know please!

I’ll let my brother know. He’s been in the business for 10+ years.

I can get you going if you’re relatively close. Where are you located?

Reference: http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=27043
:wink:

I could do it, but I have little time for side jobs this time of year! Ballz to the wall. Those that wait till the busy season, end up waiting till spring. I work 20+ hrs of OT a week as it is.

I live in colonie. By cordell rd.

Frank, Dannyboy will get shit fucking handled. I thought you were putting it in yourself or I would’ve told you that friday.

I can do it myself but I don’t know if I just have to change the nozzles or if there’s more shit I have to change. Would rather just have someone that knows what they’re doing do it.

The orifices need to be replaced as well as the gas valve spring & the manifold pressure needs to be adjusted to the data plate.

Nozzles are for OIL…

Please don’t talk to me like I’m a newb. I work in the diesel industry and on our pro-heat and wabasto syestems they’re called nozzles. SORRY.

You tell em’ Frank

I tell it like it is.

If it was possible for me to swing from DANNYBOYUPSTATE’s nuts any harder i would be.

This is the slow season for industrial refrigeration. :wink:

Voted for best of the internet, Q4 2011.