Need Gearhead jointz replacement ASAP

Does anyone know a place local that sells replacement HID bulbs(D2R)?

My OEM HID bulb went out today and I don’t want any trouble from the authority when i’m driving home from work tomorrow night…
I PM’d JVG already and no response

Try gearhead breh lol

Didn’t they close down?

Jay still has stuff there. I don’t think he closed. But you will have to PM him on here or get his number because I doubt he is at his shop during the day.

ddm tuning…overnight them shitz

try albany speed shop or northeast.

:banghead :Idiots

Closed up and back to normal life for me! Hit up Northeast Motorsports.

470-8611

Underpass Motors has them as well

JVG can get them too.

99% of aftermarket BS xenon retrofit kits use D2S bulbs, not the shielded D2R bulbs. Dropping a D2s bulb in your housing is going to result in blinding the fuck out of everyone on the road. Plus most use AMP connectors bonded into the base of the bulb, not the sub D round connector.

Go buy from parts store/dealer or get offline like ebay. If you need a bulb that badly I have some use but working D2S bulbs from a Porsche, but they come with no warranty nor am I responsible if you get a ticket for blinding the local popo.

adam how much for D2S bulbs? my properly setup HID’s need spares.(OEM Jointz)

I don’t have a aftermarket kit, it’s a Subaru OEM. I’m not looking to get a aftermarket kit either just looking for a OEM replacement D2R. I set the adjustable headlights to the lowest setting when i drive so i make sure i don’t piss off anyone on the road :rofl

I went to the stealership yesterday and they told me to bend over and pay $150 for a bulb, walked right out…prob going to advance later today and picking up a sylvania d2r bulb

advance can order them, not sure of the price. but i can also get it for much less than you can