Need Help/Advice on Intake & Catback for 07 Si Sedan

Hey What’s Up Guys

Traded that crap 95 Accord in for a 07 Civic Si Sedan. Ive been looking for an intake (cant decide on CAI or SRI) and a good BUT affordable catback for it. Takeda Short Ram claims to produce 17hp (going by dyno charts) but I really dont know. I dont drive the car in the winter at all but I do drive in the rain. K&N is way too expensive. Haha. But I have been looking at OBX (2.36") & Megan (2.25") 'cause they are affordable but still a bit iffy. I dont want an exhaust thats gonna make my Si sound like my 94 Civic Ex auto (daily driver and winter car). But also not paying $800 for a name. Need some help people. All advice is much appreciated.

2.36" exhaust seems like a weird measurement to me, lol.

lol yeah doesn’t it usually go by 1/4" increments?

What about the apexi ws2?

I would go with the SRI. Easier to change/clean the filter, because I’m pretty sure you have to take off the bumper to install the CAI. Also, personally I like Short rams more, since you can hear the engine way more. As for exhaust I would go for something more stock looking. But those are just my opinions :smiley:

Maybe talk to Paul at swervemotorsports and see what kind of prices he can get for you. He sells quite a few Honda parts and he knows that car well as he owns one too.

a short ram intake that produces 17 horse? LOL wUT

yeah that 17hp is gonna be SICK for getting you to the grocery store bro. Let all the grandmas KNOW youve arrived with a pimp ass exhaust too.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/31/35737336_3389b5aca3.jpg?v=0

I have the injen ram intake, highly recommended makes WOT way more worth it. As for the HP gains, u might be able to notice it… but barely…

Thanks guys, Ill keep doing so research tho, not in any rush to get stuff yet. Still wanna see what the car can do stock, then mod it.