Need help finding a knife....

I was doing some searching a while back. I found a kershaw ZT knife that had the speed safe totally sealed. you could drop it in mud/water whatever rinse it off and rock n roll.
Anyone know WTF model it was??

My leek went MIA :\

That’s not a knife. That’s a spoon!

:io:

I would rock a speedsafe spoon!

Oh wow. I have this one laying around somewhere. Found it laying in a parking lot. I had no idea it was an $80 dollar knife. :jawdrop:

I see you’ve played knifey-spoony before!

:rimshot:

yes sir

Benchmade. Only knives I use now.

Can I ask why? What do you like better about them?
I abuse the crap out of my knife. I have crashed with it, went swimming with it in pool and creek, it gets used as a hammer, screwdriver pry par ect lol

EDIT: made in USA?

I loved the cheap Kershaw I bought about 8 years ago. i think it was $25. Used it for everything. Finally broke the tip of the blade off about 6 months ago trying to pry something up. For what I put it though, that’s a huge return on my investment. Looking for another one now, so I’ll have to check out this one you are looking for when you find it.

Also interested in your reasoning for Benchmade

FOUND IT!!!
Kershaw MUDD 0500
http://www.botachtactical.com/kezeto05fokn.html
I’m gonna order it when I get home kershaw stopped making them, Not sure why.

It is made in the USA, smoothest action I have ever seen in a knife, holds an amazing edge, great locking system, all stainless steel, ect.
I also love how it opens as fast as a switchblade, but in a completely safe and legal way.

I carry the benchmade 585 with serration’s at all times. http://www.dutygearstore.com/benchmadebarrageminiplainedge585-p-4535.html

Though I am sure that kershaw you posted is of equal quality. I wish mine had a G10 grip like that one.

Well I decided to try a CRKT Ignitor T with assist open. USA Oregon based company. I’ll keep this updated to see how it holds up. So far I love the locking system.

I have a few Emerson which I love. They open faster than a switchblade with their “wave” feature.
http://www.emersonknives.com/ekECBF.php
This is one of my faves. Love the shape, action, etc… I don’t run serrated myself…too much a PITA to sharpen for my use.

I have a ZT200 which is a prybar type knife. Solid…heavy duty piece. ZT makes good shit.

Strider are wrecking bars. I’ll get a SMF again soon. I had a digicam model with double gunner grip but sold it because I couldn’t bring myself to use her and mar the digicam finish. It’s psuedo rare. :wink:

I have a nice lil Bradley damascus steel piece I enjoy carrying even if it’s on the small side. More a finesse blade.

Penfold…why serrated? Just curious. And yeah…g10 is killer grip!

I just seem to find myself in a lot of situations that require a serrated blade for a quick cut. I agree it is a PITA to resharpen, but it’s just way too useful for me to give up.

I just sold a truck to the President of KA-BAR Knives… and she gave me and the salesperson a classic KA-BAR as a thank you… awesome!