Pocket Knives, what ya got?

Like the title says, post up some pics of your shit!

Mine:

Kershaw Junkyard Dog II Composite

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll257/Allgo5oh/Kershaw.jpg

Blade Length - 3.75"
Closed Length - 4 7/8"
Weight - 5.6 oz.

I see your junk box knife and raise you this!

I had one of those, in 5th grade :lol

haha fuck you kid… I carry it on my key chain, I don’t really expect to do any murdering with it or anything. Just nice to have a blade for miscellaneous uses.

got that butterfly knife

I dont look to do that either, but people now days are nuts and Id rather be safe than sorry! I absolutely love that knife though, takes a beating and still functions perfect, no loose screws ever on it. Kershaw FTW

haha yah i know i know… i dunno, if i get surrounded by a group of people Id much rather just give them my money, cell or whatever than lose my life over maybe 300 dollars in cash/possessions

Its not only that, misunderstandings happen ALOT, especially when drinking is involved. I was out in Albany once, and some kids were yelling back and forth while I was walking to my car with a few buddies. Before I know it I have 2 dudes running up on my with knives ready to do work. Luckily I have pretty good negotiating skills(:lol), and talked my way out of something I had nothing to do with. Ive had one on me ever since that. After a few encounters with knives/guns Id much rather be prepared to defend myself if need be!

No doubt… just remember, its not the size of the knife that counts… its where you thrust it :thumbup

With that being said… I usually walk around albany with a samurai sword, shits dangerous out there

o boy…

http://www.combatstocks.com/images/TAPCO_SKS_COLLAPSIBLE_STK660166_lg.jpg

what i used to carry in my car at all times till the po-9 and my p-o said i cant anymore

:lmao You fuckin guys

why the fuck is that guy so sweaty

Yeah… he kinda creeps me out…

You sure it wasnt tom chasing you with it? :lol

100% sure! :rofl

His a.d.d + weapons + alcohol = :ahh :ohnoes

Haha, yeah he’s a nut!