Need Help: Finding cheapest way to ship RB26 Head from ON to QE

any info on what would be the cheapest way to ship an RB26 head from Toronto to Quebec - J2J 2X3 (So far I have been getting quotes above $300!) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

George

passengers front seat

try greyhound they probably wont ship engines but I know someone who shipped car parts with them and it was a lot cheaper than fedex or ups…

87s: funny but not helpfull :slight_smile:
Punisher: thanks that’s a good idea … head is just a part of the engine no? :slight_smile:

George

ps: just looked up the cost and it looks like it wont be more than $50, assuming they will take it. Hey I owe you one!

it’s what i woulda done! gets me away from everything for a full day or event filled weekend!

yea i wouldve just dropped it off myself… stop by montreal for a night for a little party…why not!! i just came back from montreal otherwise i wouldve offered to take it for you! either way good luck!

glad I could help, i thought it was the whole engine damn redbull gets me going…

just tell your buyer to meet you half way i mean i live in montreal and ontario isnt that far

ive been to montreal a couple of times everything the drive felt like it was no longer than 2 hours . but yeah it was actually 5 including stops but its not a bad drive aslong as u have someone with u. i prolly wont go back, its so dead there compared to toronto. that comment only applies to the night life. the day is fine the first trip i made to mtl was for 5 days, and enough herbal products to last us till we came back here.

Why waste money shopping to Quebec when you can drive there on a tank of gas?

PM me I work for a trucking company and can ship it to our terminal in Dorval.