need help from Time Warner employee...

i doubt anyone here who works for TW can help, but here goes. just out of curiosity i’ve been checking my gmail’s login details recently and there seem to be a few more logins than there should. (apparently in July they just developed this nice feature).

anyway after already busting my g/f for going thru my mail about everyday, i also noticed that there seem to be other random RR IP locations that are checking… maybe every few days or so.

there are 2 specific repeat offenders, and i have the IP’s, and have done the searches and graphed the lat/long… they seem to be in the same general area sheridan/hopkins/maple block - but they can only get within a few mile radius.

so who can tell me the …locations… or …addresses… (without being fired, lol) of these ip’s? it’s not even that i care really, i’m just curious who it is. i’ll hook you up if you come through.

why don’t you change the password so they can’t read it?

not sure you’ll get much help though. I’m pretty sure someone giving you that info violates all kinds of privacy policies and laws :\

you can try hacking them :stuck_out_tongue: but might land yourself in some trouble as well

how do u use that feature i cant find it on my gmail

look at the very bottom of the page, it will say “Last account activity: XX hours ago at IP xx.xx.xxx.xxx. Details”

lol it’s been happening for a couple months, but i guess i really just don’t care. i assume it’s an ex gf or something, i just am more curious as to WHO would be doing it. i could start asking people, but you know they’re just gonna say… “no no, wasn’t me, etc.”.

i know the chance for help is low, but you never know… someone may come thru with a PM or IM…

i believe this new gmail tool only appears on new versions of firefox and IE.

Change the password dude…

Glad to see that ITT Tech made you an elite hacker :slight_smile:

^ haha. u know we actually got dumber by going there.

change password / thread / story

IB4theychangeYOURpasswordFORYOUandlockyououtofyouraccount.

that would be so baddazzzzs

i know someone else that that has happened to. she’s still paranoid as fuck about shit online.

meh

hahaha reverse owned

PM me the IP’s. I still have access to a tool that can take an IP and reverse lookup to the account it’s on.

:tup:

time warner is the devil!!!

tup to mr. ryan.

so who was it?

:uhh:

victim

+1

If the ips are RoadRunner’s, then you can always send in the logs to abuse@rr.com and we will handle it there.

Just change your damn password man!