NEED HELP! Strut tower rust repair.

I am looking for ideas on how and if its possible to fix the shock tower rust. My 240sx right front has rust going around in a band near the lower half of the tower. its about 2ft long and 2" wide. i also want to know if it would be easier to replace it with another shock tower or make a patch? does anyone know of a shop that could repair it for cheap in the toronto area.

Post Pictures of the damage, it might not even be worth it.
Cause if its that bad there you can only imagin how bad the rest of the frame/floors are

Make a thread with all the pictures of where rust is on the floor. Then, any 240 owner can tell you whether its worth fixing or not. i’ve already noticd you have more than one thread on different spots of rust on your car. If there actually is too much rust, pick up a new chassis.

yea i am actually trying to find a decent chassis to start a project on but its hard with 240sx. i found one in great shape everywhere but the shock tower and thats y i was wondering if it could be fixed. i was going to cut a peaice out of another 240sx that has rust around fenders and holes in the floor not repaired and bad frame rail. my hopes was to make 1 good out of 2 bads. the one with holes in the floor has new shocks and exhaust and motors still strong, and the other one has all new tires, so i could part out when im all done. wat yea think about cut n paste idea for the shock tower.