need help to install gauage and audio system

hey i am a new 240 owner and i am got a tach for the car but i have no clue how to install it …and also i have an audio system that need a hand also …so it would be great if anyone give me a hand …or recommend any cheap place that could do it for me.

thx=]

I have a small question, Why are you installing a Tac?? Is the OEM on in your dash broken??

Give me a shout via PM about audio install, and we can discuss what you have/expect from your equipment.

And ya, why the new tach?

Just curious is all.

maybe he just wants the shift light? cause that is still helpful even with a tacho in the cluster
-orrr a tacho in his eye visibility? so that he doesnt have to look down and take eyes off the road? i dunzo

or…as most car “tuners” these days like to do is add pointless parts to there car to make it “FAST AND FURIOUS JDM TYTE”

ALSO- like you said your a new 240 driver…a tacho on the dash should really be used for a serious powered car so you can get bang on shifts…i dont think your cars really pushing madass hp reasonable enough to have a monster tach.(no flame just discussion)

hey…we all have our reasons…i might even do it…if i tear apart my dash

yeah it has a shift light…and the tach can be used after the sr swap so that i dun have to change the current one in the cluster

alright installing a monster tach is ghey but ill help you out.

green wire- goes to the negitive wire off the coil
white wire- goes to a illumination wire
red wire- goes to a acc wire. so power comes on when the ignition goes on.
black wire- is a ground