Need help with a MS word doc. NOW

I am trying to print this shit as part of my wedding invitations, it will not let me print it in Word, I keep getting a error on the printer. Basically what I need is shown in the attached pic. I have tried to do it in MS paint and it looks like shit, all pixilized(spelling)and shit. Do I need to vectorize it? Every time I try to resize it in Paint it looks like crap. I would like to print three to a page if possible but like I said MS Word will not let me do it, also It will not let me add a text box and rotate it to say Big Day Time line without the box around it. Please someone help, my girl is driving me nuts.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4351&d=1210053300

1. Post the damn error message I might as well be shooting in the dark in a room full of people trying to hit a target 50 miles away. This is like the most important part here.
  2. Your pic sucks none of it is readable as it’s scaled down.
  3. Ideally it would need to be done in a vector or high resolution format. If it’s issues with the font you should be able to make it in word.
  4. There is a view that shows you the layout of the page use it for this make sure you then make the changes to make it fit.

Do you have, or can you get print shop or another similar program?

save it to a PDF then print that from acrobat.

file print -> PDF writer. If you don’t have acrobat as a friend for help.

it’s easy to go vector to raster, but not the other way around.

I would use photoshop.

Printshop FTW