Need help with alternator

my headlights and my gauges get dim. When I give my car gas they get dim and when I let off they get bright again. I replaced alternator, check belt tension, checked grounds,and plug on my wiring harness. And its still doing it any know how to fix this. It a 98 b18c in a 97 civic ex If that matters. Here is a link that explains it to. thanks http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2240390&postid=33260332

i have the same problem, 00 civic with gsr swap…someone help, also replaced my alt. and cleaned my grounds.

where did you get the alternator from?

thats a weird problem. I never had anything like that happen to any of my cars.

Looking at it as a electrician: What is causing the lights to dim is a voltage drop. What could cause the drop? Could be an electric motor or something going bad and drawing more amps/voltage than normal. Or when you rev the motor up your using more power to make everything work. Could be a loose connection in the wiring system. I would check all connections, mainly in the main lines from the alternator and the fuse block.

Sorry I could not help you any better. Just thought I would give you a few things that just poped into my head.

Could be a shit-ass battery?

I got one from honda and got my old one rebuilt at a rebuild shop. I think it is the ELD in the fuse box. Im going to try and find one at a junk yard and see what happens.

Any one got a old under the hood fuse box laying around for a 96-00 civic? I cant find one at any junk yard.