Need HW help!

For my Political Geography class, I have to do a 5 page report on a foreign country’s policy regarding a spacific subject, the general public’s response, it’s effectiveness etc. It can be any country besides the US and any subject…but I am stumped as to which country to choose and what is a good policy subject to cover that I can turn into 5 pages. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

edit: I was thinking of doing England and the effects of them banning public firearms, but I am not sure yet.

if you cant spell specific…

wow awsome feedback…thanks for nothing asshole.

its awesome.

keep going, i like this game.

:lol: @ Jam.

Do your paper on Brazillian oil independence.

Unfortunately, I do not see a point in useless bickering. Don’t high jack my thread cock knocker. I am looking for help…not asinine comments.

So yeah I think I am going to do Englan’s role in Operation Iraqi Freedom. Anybody know some good sorces where I can find info? I am looking on CNN.com, Foxnews.com etc…but I can’t find a generalized synapse of their involvement.

Probably because if you’re looking for a synapse, you’ll be finding most of your information on biology sites.

Easy one would be Spain allowance of gay marriage. I’m sure you could find a ton of info on it.

venezuela!

Canada requiring US citizens to have a passport to cross the border!

Thats what I was thinking.

France, do something about the recent labor laws that were enacted that started the riots. It would be pretty interesting to learn more about what was going on. Even though you hate the french purely because you are right-winger.

lol…I love the anti right-wing spin on everything. any who. I do not like the french because they are arrogant and walk around with their noses in the air like their shit don’t stink. They constantly criticize other nations and act like they have all the answers, but offer not helping advice or logical alternatives. Also because the french are pussys, imean c’mon…even the Mexican beat the french. (that was a sarcastic comment, for those who can’t figure that out)

if it wasn’t for the french you wouldn’t be sitting in your shithole place in akron right now studying for lessons at your local community college. oh word?

Have you ever been to France?

Which one?

Seriously dude, and I don’t mean this in an antagonistic way because you seem like an alright guy, but you might want to think about typing serious posts like this one in Word and then copy/paste them onto here. People around here don’t take serious posts seriously when they’re full of grammar and spelling errors.

lol, I did do a spell check…since Mexican is spelled correctly, it did not come up. :frowning:

No, But I have talked to quite a few French people and they all seemed very arrogant and had a superiority complex regarding the US.

i’ve been to france… was sweet. will do again. will drink less.