Need minor body work done ****EDIT: now with crappy pics****

If its in the plastic and u wanted a quick fix you could scuff it and fill it and blend the paint but most times any gouge in the bumper means a new bumper to be fixed to BMW standards…or just score some aftermarket goodness.!

i was gonna try and do a fill… but it bothers me because i just got the fucking bumper replaced a few months ago

ill fix it nice and good

chris… you really gotta see it first

theres no clear coat on the car, so it should be easier, for anyone who has to paint over it.

do u have have any dakar yellow left over from a couple months ago?

no… but it’s not hard to get paint.

pssh its nothing.

post of pic of said damage u freakin silly goose

yea… i will in a bit…

i’ve still got your banana paint leftover from when I painted your spoiler. Will need a pic before i can tell what needs to be done. hurry up and post it.

well i am gonna warn u now… the pic won’t be great since its coming from a 1.3mp cell phone camera

mmmmmmm wet bannana :kiss:

that’s a gouge if I ever saw one. bondo ftw

yea dude thats a fairly larged sized chunk from your bumper…i think bondo and dakar yellow is the best way to go about solving this…otherwise just keep the gauge there and call it an ancient battle wound from bavaria

thanks guys… everything is figured out

should be fixed by early next week

u dont even need bondo…just use a lil glazing putty and paint over it

once its fixed im gonna kick it!

omg are you o.k.? That looks like a serious hit that it took. Lucky you weren’t in the car you may have, um, felt it.

^^ ur an idiot