Need Physic help take a look!

well i konw every freaking week i always get a problem or two that i can never fuckin get…so here are my 2 problems if anyone can help that would great!. no answer needed just show me how. if you wanna used different number in place of the ones i give by all means do so and show me how you got it. thank you.

1. In a circus performance, a monkey is strapped to a sled and both are given an initial speed of 3.0 m/s up a 25.0° inclined track. The combined mass of monkey and sled is 24 kg, and the coefficient of kinetic friction between sled and incline is 0.20. How far up the incline do the monkey and sled move?

2.A child slides without friction from a height h along a curved water slide (Fig. P5.44). She is launched from a height h/5 into the pool. Determine her maximum airborne height y in terms of h and . (Use q for and h as appropriate.)
http://www.webassign.net/sf/p5_44.gif

This is all you need to figure it out. It’s simple shit, all you need to do is plug the number into the formula.

Ff = mFn
Fn = Fw (Cos theta)
ay = gsin(theta)sin(theta)

I think you need a velocity formula and that’s pretty much it. I cant remember it on top of my head right now. The 2nd one is pretty much plug in the variables into the formula. Dont you have a book? Look it up. I took physics like 6 years ago. That’s all i can remember right now.