Need some help an my ca18det

Hey guys i need some help. Trying to hook up a blow off and am having no luck. First i t’ed off my waste gate line and ran that to the blow off. And it would not open what so ever. Then i hooked it up to the throttle body line that runs to that gas canester thingy, and still no luck. Im thinking that the blow off might be fucked. Let me know what you guys think.

charcoal canister has been my best bet but sil_eighty runs his off from the back of the intake manifold near the regulator

It might sound dumb, but does the BOV have an adjustment screw? It might need adjustment. And how many vaccuum inlets does it have, some have two on the BOV.

yeah it does have an adjustment screw and i have adjusted it and still nothing. I think the bov is fucked.

k first things first.

1. MAKE SURE YOUR STOCK BPV IS UNHOOKED! ill bet dollars to donuts that this is your problem!
  2. loosen the screw almost to the end so it has a soft tension
    3.try and use the stock vaccumm hose from the stock BPV if that fails because it is not long enough, follow it, take it out and runa new, longer hose.

http://nissaninfiniticlub.net/photopost/data/500/4134vaccum_lines.JPG

hopefully this helps

Damn man thanks. It did work, thank god. I didnt know that there was no blow off stock on the ca. Anyone know why? Buy the way awsome diagram. Way to go.

wow

laurier with the mspaint skilllzzz haha thats the prettiest ca18 ever

neither did becks and he was offering advice. Careful who you listen to, they may be clueless.

lol thanks guys. but that isn’t my artwork. the guy from ca18det.org

wish i had this info when my ca18 was running, but i went to the darkside but don’t worry i will be back