Bucking???WTF

Alright to make a long story short,well kinda… i basically removed my blitz BOV and 90 degree elbow and replaced it with the stock 90 degree pipe between the intercoller outlet into the intake and the cross over pipe. I reset my ecu and now my car has gone nuts!!!
It idles at like 1300rpm and the second boost kicks in the car starts bucking. Similar to the kind of bucking you get when you try and drive a standard for the first time. It doesnt matter if the engine is hot or cold either way it still does it. I am 90% sure i hooked up all the vacuum lines right. Pretty much all i had to do was remove the line with a t fitting in it. This line came off the charcoal canister and follows the intake pipes until it reaches the intake mani. So it took that line out and put a solid line from the canister straight to the metal tubing it eventaully meets up with.Before i replaced the blitz bov i just pulgged up the flange so the bov wouldnt open and plugged the vacuum line that actuates the bov. It worked just fine like that. That set up is pretty much identical to the stock one…

I also threw on my boost leak tester to make sure everything was nice and tight… Well i had no leaks! My timing is still where it was before i removed the aftermarket BOV… So my question is what the hell could be causing this???

Sounds like a boost leak, try looking again.

thats odd… let me think for a bit

so u basicly removed bov and now have issues. Was is it atmospheric or recurc. Also have u pluged the bov vaccum line ? Is ur ecu tuned and is it oem ecu or standalone , powerfc etc. Where is ur maf sitting right now?Bogging is it rich/LEAN as mofo or is it different type of bogging.?
Do u have safc? any other piggies ?>

problem solved. MAF plug wasnt making proper contact with terminals…