bov help

so i got my self an hks ssqv and i tryed hookin it up and i cant get it to work can any one help right now iam running my silvia with sr20… i stilll have my side mount for now so i hooked up the bov to the pluged hole right be side my inter cooler pipeing it has pressure and i t’ed in to the vac line that went to my stock one and nuttin i took the stock one out and plugged the lines that it was hooked up too and iam still gettin the the pressure realse noise that i was with the stock one now i think that my problem may be that iam not gettin the vac that that i need so iam gonna try and t it off right off from the line that gos right in to the throttle can any one help me out

Man i should set you up a meeting with Mr. Period and Mrs. Paragraph.

A+ for your grammar correction

I took it to the Embassy to get it decoded. As well as they could decipher it; I’ll try my best here.

1. Unhook the vacuum line to the stock BOV, this will automatically solve the problem of your " i t’ed in to the vac line that went to my stock one and nuttin i took the stock one out and plugged the lines that it was hooked up too"

2. You possibly have a bad vacuum line, try to follow one straight from the intake plenum, then you know your getting a good vacuum line.

3. Sell the rice BOV immediately. Yuck.

sorry bout grammer it was late and i was after a few drinks

Always the best time to ask engine related questions :smiley:

so can any one help me out.

Umm write it in a form i can understand and i will try.

Don’t really wanna hurt my brain and read that swill