need some nissan/ toyota help

now your really gonna confuse him. lol.

just don’t expect big power out of a 2jzge just cause its a 2jz motor, they are harder to make big power out of, and will never make the power a 2jzgte will.

:lol

there are alot of big power GE’s out there. “dave h” has an 8second mk4 and its a GE engine. sure its backhalfed and has a 'glide. i think he may have finally went GTE though
the NA-T’s seem to hold up well in the 500hp ballpark on a stock bottom end.

You can make over 600 fairly easily on the stock GE head/intake with cams, just install a set of GTE rods/pistons in the GE block and you are good to go.

and 500hp is nothing compared to what gte’s handle. i just want the kid making sure that he knows that the ge isn’t as good of an engine as the gte. a lot of people think the only difference is a turbo.

thanks for all the info, if i can get the parts car its on, hope he still has it!

son of a bitch someone beat me to it. oh well still getting the Z anyone have any parts? want to FI it. looking for 280zx head w/ FI intake /ECM if you have anything let me know! I do appologize for the 2JZ hype i knew everything sounded too good to be true, i hapeend to come across $ too late and the 300 was gone:(

unless it has the stock GE pistons and rods then you cant really say its a GE anymore because thats the only difference to the block.

youve still got that GE head though. the GTE head with the COP is a far better setup.

The 2JZGE’s in the IS300’s had the COP setup, Brett, kinda odd though, as I remember it had 3 COP’s and 3 spark plug wires. No external distributor, though.

thats waste spark. which is awesome. Evo’s have that as well. they are wire, coil, wire, coil on the evos from 1 to 4.

the VVTL-I GE heads were better than the earlier supra GE head because of that.

helladumpymotar