Need some sincere advice

It’s all good. We’re all entitled to our opinions. I appreciate the fact that you guys are actually civil about it unlike the fools on NYCMaximas.org who are a bunch of judgmental pricks.

Anyhow…

Perhaps. But I still don’t see how it would be any different. It all depends on how you were raised/where you came from. I’m a pretty devout Christian, even if my dick had been wet before, it’s still considered f’ed up to bang everything possible or trying to bang everything possible (how I was raised). I wouldn’t do it regardless. For other people, they don’t see it as a big issue. That’s fine. To each his own.

The temptation is definitely there. It sucks. But the will power to not act on it is there as well. Russian/Ukrainian girls are VERY attractive (especially the ones that grew up here or are otherwise Americanized). Sometimes, it’s down right torture. It’s a tough test to pass lol.

Either way, I know how some of you guys feel though. Girls are a pain in the ass a lot of the time. I’ve been through the mental/emotional side of it. It can be a nightmare if you get involved with the idiot ones.