Need some sincere advice

You make it sound like I got another 10 years to go. That is not the case. lol.

she lied to you right to your face, you know the truth it was there when you read it. she lied, he wants to dick yer girl…and apparently cares not that shes with somone… kick her lieing ass to the curb… and move on because if you dont your only asking for a huge head ache. the somthing diffrent about her is you probly have a real connection with this girl and you like her and shes probly good in bed… but heres the thing… theres honor among thieves but not liars… a liar will lie and lie and lie even when their caught…you want to live in a relationship like that?

I frown upon it.

Your a shiny spot on the vaginal scretion soaked balls of society.

Compare your life to mine then kill yourself

Hahah. I shall join the rest of this vaginal scretion soaked balls of society soon enough my friend.

Here’s the deal man-if you were not a virgin, you’d understand the whole ‘how girls/guys can’t be just friends’ deal. Bump this thread once you get your p-p wet.

Wow, what a thread.

Indeed.

Considering on throwing this into “Epic” but I don’t think it quite reached that status.

Any updates? The problems seems to sail away rather quickly on a river of alcohol. =)

lmao now its all about ilya vs world on the virgin debate

i knew it !

I went up to lowes in GF this weekend to see if i could find some slutty hot girl working there.

Turned out it was all geriatrics and shit. I was disappointed. So I went to the KB toy outlet bought some My Little Pony dolls and trekked up to lake george to try and get a new girlfriend.

I took your advice when I broke up with her. I told her that if she could get her shit together we could talk about everything. Well, about a week later, she called me and we met up. She explained everything and without me saying a word told me what I wanted to hear. So, i’m going to give it one more shot. But i told her that if she even makes me think that I can’t trust her again, it will end very very fast.

punch her in the vaginal

How did she justify the situation? Did she blame it on the other party or admitted fault?

Set the limits and stand by them, if an argument starts over a similar situation just walk out, or tell her to get out depending on the residence, in this case it would be two strikes and you’re out.

Whenever you think about letting her do something that you’re not sure on or something is on the edge of the limit, just keep in mind that you’re not going to get serious with it unless she believes in it. So just don’t care.

that sounds like a start to me, good luck with everything and if that shit happens again, remember that there are ~3 billion females in the world and that there isn’t just 1 that’ll make you happy :thumbup

She straight admitted fault. Told me she had no idea why she did it but she regrets it because she didn’t realize how much she meant to me.

As for the rest, i’m feeling it out for awhile and if she continues forward with positive motion, I will give her my trust back. As for now, she has to earn it.

So far so good then, seems like you’re both on the right page.

http://www.neosoft.se/dev/advicedog/advicedog.php?line1=BURY+HER+IN+GUILT&line2=MAKE+HER+BUY+YOU+THINGS

Advice dog has sincere advice

Sounds like it’s on the upswing 99FRC (sorry, forgot your name).

Good luck.

I originally thought of that. But instead I went with the “make her do things in bed she wouldn’t normally agree with”.

Good for you, be carefull she does not resort back to her ways. She must EARN your trust back. It’s very tough to rebuild it.

I can agree with that just as much as the buying things:thumbup