need some sourcing and general help.

I took my new-to-me s14 to get the brakes inspected and i need all my pads replaced no biggie, rotors need to be machined… no biggie there either. The problem lies in the fact that my left/rear caliper is toast. The cheapest i found is 208 bucks and thats for rebuilt one. total cost the new(ish) caliper + all 4 corner pads is gonna be over 500 bucks so i’m saying fuck it and gonna upgrade my breaks.

300zx breaks are hard to find as it is and buying new is insanely expensive. I’ve been searching online aftermarket parts stores for upgrades but find nothing for my 4 bolt.

So what i’m asking is for some help to find some 300zx upgrades or a site in canada where i can order, with ease, the parts to do this or aftermarket stuff thats not gonna put me in the $2000 range.

i’ve been searching all day with ZERO luck and i dont wanna go out and waste money on crap to only throw that crap away for gold.

I have stock caliper i could sell you …cheap. 300ZX rears are a bitch too do unless you enjoy disassembling the rear suspension.

hope this helps
http://www.transformspoilers.com/catalog/default.php?cPath=590_2138_3123_3159

well i dont feel like ripping apart my suspension, but damn those brakes are beefy!

thanks for the help guys.