Need starter rebuilt, anyone know of a place?

Not sure if it matters but I need the starter rebuilt on my outboard Motor. Anyone know of shops that do this?

Anca in Schenectady

I figured, I knew they did alternators wasn’t positive on starters. Thanks

If u wanna stay local go to xcel Paul , ancas is a joke and there shit always brakes

Xcel is good. Maybe that who I met to say

theres also Conrel on Carman road in Guilderland

John that right next to the railroad tracks?

on Broadway across from National Grid next to the welfare building in Schenectady.

Second And Third Xcel…

I know where it is now, shouldn’t matter that its a boat starter right?

Might take a extra day to finish but shouldn’t matter

No no diff at all being a boat starter Paul

Xcel did a tractor starter for one of the guys at my last job. Guy they sent to pick it up looked liked Charles Manson

THE BEST.

Is that what they do? I drive past that place daily and never knew exactly what they did.

yeah, thats what they do. Ive only been there once though, usually Xcel for me.

Had nothing but problems from conrel starters and alternators. I wouldnt let them rebuilt the starter for my lawnmower let alone my boat. Literally at least 30 different items I or my friends and family have brought to them and had an issue at least 50% of the time. I brought them a starter to rebuild and it broke first time I used. I stopped recommending them and now I recommend not using them.

They do stand behind their product and always rebuilt failed rebuild item again, but I got tired of being stranded and taking parts in and out.

1938482810274 time, take it to xcel.

High Torque starts in Albany… nice work