Need the help of NYSpeed

Ok. I know there are guys on here who can help with this. At work, our SQL programmer is doing some kind of tech support for another company (possibly his own) while on company time. I’ve been monitoring his Internet usage with our ISA server and he’s using teamviewer to remote to various IP addresses around the USA. I’ve found a fair amount of info on what could be his little side company (some addresses, names, etc.) but I need more info and I can’t seem to find any. Would anyone on here be able to find out some more about his company or him in general? PM me if you can. Thanks…

You should probably just talk to your supervisor about your suspicions, and let them handle it from there.

Post the IP addresses and let fuzzy and locutus do their mad skilled work

Talk to a superior

have your boss call me - preferably C-level exec or in house counsel. i do this full time for a living and would need proper legal authority to employ my skill-set.

i have the credentials and experience to find out everything on that computer…

let me know if you are serious.

EDIT - ^^^ will do.

My boss is the one who wants me to find this stuff.

I have the IPs that he’s been going to at the office. I’ll post them tomorrow.

oh boy locutus got involved lol

http://www.svtgalleries.net/gallery/data/500/382oh_snap.jpg
http://www.1ofakindstuff.com/products/dkt.jpg

Translation: Fuck you pay me.

Its fucking rape time :hitit:

:tup:

dope fuckin job. if I could do that shit i’d apply for the damn cia or somethin

Jon is on it…he is canned

Maybe he does work for the CIA

:snky:

The employee in question was terminated today @ 11am. Apparently the evidence that I found was sufficient. Thanks everyone!

Good job. maybe now youll get a raise or something.

put the laptop on the shelf just in case he sues… then bring in an expert to analyze the computer - then you can sue him for the experts fees :slight_smile:

then again, im no lawyer, but just cya… you can also consult an local lawyer to make sure your covered on all ends.

congrats on getting him fired! sounds like he deserved it.

:snky:

i work for 3 letter agencies like its my job

Ya I put his machine away for a bit. We’re not going to touch it just in case. :tup:

Did he do his job well at all? or did he suck?

IP Cameras are your friend.