Need tires? Good sale

1 rebate is from the manufacturer and the other is from the retailer. You aren’t combining any offers here at the point of purchase.

Picked up a set of Hankook Ventus V12 EVO K110

Mine get delivered tomorrow.

Yes it says can’t be combined with other offer. Didn’t stop anyone who tried it last time they ran this sale.

DTD is never going to know that you applied for the hankook rebate and hankook will never know about the DTD rebate.

$175 for 4 new 205/55/16’s seems like a good deal.
$352-$100-$80

no such deal found for the 245/50/18’s I need on the wifes vue

I just received mine today… man, that was quick!!!

Just ordered some Hankook I pikes! $180 shipped for 4 of them.

I just ordered 4 snows for under $200! NVM, they told me they’ll send the invoice number for the rebate later.

Wait for the tires to show up and the original invoice will be taped to them.

I submitted my DTD rebate online today and it’s already been approved. Should have my $100 visa card in a few weeks. $80 Hankook rebate goes in the mail tomorrow (no online submission for them).

Sucks that the Hankook rebate doesn’t include winter tires. $100 off isn’t too bad though.

They emailed me an invoice. I used that number and my rebate was already approved. Tires are due to arrive tomorrow. Nice!

Oneslowdsm how did you get Hankook ipikes for $180? Cheapest for a set of 4 is $372 (then -$100)

I ordered tires in July when they were running the rebate. Totally forgot to submit the rebate and didn’t remember until after it expired. Just for the hell of it I called after reading this and surprising they allowed me to get the rebate still. :tup: to DTD for some awesome customer service!

I just ordered the I-Pikes as well… I see you guys walking around it up there but im afraid I wont receive the my tires before the rebate expires on Sunday… Did DTD just email you a separate invoice aside from the Ebay receipt?

Yeah, they’ll email an invoice when they complete the order.

Cool!!! Great find again JayS, thanks for the heads up.

I need 14’s for my legacy. $280-100 rebate= winning!

I got the discount tire rebate last week, still waiting on the hankook. Submitted the discount one online. Anyone got both yet?

Got my DTD rebate a while ago. The Hankook one just shows qualified, $80 Amex Pre-Paid card, when I go to the site to check. http://www.myrebateonline.com/status.aspx I’m sure it will get here eventually.

The last Hankook one I did took about 7 weeks

How long is this going on for? i need some 205/55/16s can someone help me Im retarded when it comes to figuring out that stuff on there haha.

The sale ended over a month ago