Need Tires of Any Kind?

im gonna need some tires! gettin a car w/ some dry rotted rubberz… 195 50 15

haha, ill try and get some of those Prices for you guys. Best Bet is to Give me a Call at the Store.
518-344-1515
Thats a Direct line to the store. no Call Center Bullshit.

Those of you interested, One of the shitty lazy Tire Techs that Mounted the Snowtires on Deadbeat’s M3 Scratched the lip on 3 of the rims.
I offered to have them fixed for him at no charged, but he requested a better Price on the tires instead. So I gave him the Tires at Cost, and No Install Fee, and Fired the Employee. (Not only because of this situation)

Now we have mounted Steves 18’s, and Rons 18’s without doing any damage so it was just an improper judgement call by the employee who like i said, no longer works for us.

I might just stop in after my interview. I need to kill some time before work anyway.

If you really want to get ahead and get some tires sold take the initiative and post your best prices on common tire sizes :retardclap

I’ll even help you out here

205-255/35-55/15-19

That’s not how this works.

Call them if you are interested. The prices are there for the taking, now take some initiative yourself and find out the prices.

Pretty much how I’ve seen it work on other sites, ones dedicated to drifting, sold many tires that way. He can go ahead and rely on people to call him if he wants. He’d sell more tires my way though.

Need a price for cheap drift tires. 325/35-20

THREE TWENTY FIVES

bitch are you high

My bad 315’s :rofl

Yea that wasn’t fun when I had to do it on RPI’s old csbs machine

PM sent

Looking for TWO 315-75-16 BFG All terrain KO’s…

185/60/14 COME ON you gotta have some dumpy all seasons in that size

Mavis FTW. Clean, orderly shop and friendly staff.

I’ll be going back at 630 this evening to have my exhaust looked at.

Call the shop if you idiots seriously need prices on tires.

Don’t be a pussy and be afraid to talk on the phone.

I have never talked to anyone on the phone in my life.

Eat a dick, dick.

I can’t get tires shipped to me in Buffalo, can I Nick? :lol

Call me what you want, but I just don’t understand why there is 2 pages of bullSHIT when something as simple as finding the cost of the tire that Nick promised to you at a lower cost can be done over the phone.

It would take 10 minutes to make a list that someone would see, say ‘DAMN that IS cheap’ and they’d just call and place an order.

It would save Nick time, our time, and simplify the whole ordeal dramatically, all while being a better advertising technique.