Need Tires of Any Kind?

185/60/14 ANY CHEAP TIRE. I’M EASY TO PLEASE JUST ASK “DUKE LADUKE”

If anything he should PM you the prices, not post them for the public to see.

The only bullshit I see is you bitching about a thread that’s ontopic but not going the way you want it to go. Even though you have no right to dictate any of that. But for some reason you come in here and call us all idiots despite the fact we are all on topic. Makes no sense to me. The only bullSHIT I can see has come from YOU.

who the fuck are you to decide that? The most annoying thing to me is reading an advertisement and not seeing any prices. “PM for pricing” just fucking list it !!

Okay Okay, I apologize for the name calling. That’s my fault.

Yeah I know, but from a business standpoint the better thing for him to do would be PM.

Here’s why. Suppose someone is just lurking and sees the lower posted price. What if they are looking for another tire, so they use that number and compare Nick’s pricing with a competitor. While yours may be lower for you, Nick’s might be higher for person B and thus he would lose a sale as opposed to gaining 1 and potentially losing 0.

Can we shake hands and drink some beer now?

:slight_smile:

why does everything here turn into an online fist fight?

I’m just rationally explaining my reasoning and aside from the name calling which I am to blame for I don’t really see any other fighting going on…

agree, Cliff you always love to start a fight

i need some 235/45/17s for this Acura TL.

And you always like to stalk me thread to thread like a cock hungry faggot.

And you always like to over react to simple statements :rofl

Correct.

It’s called new thread notifications. Anyone with a pulse on this forum is going to look in these threads.

I can vouch for chris in the fact that he has a SMOKING girlfriend and is far from cock hungry. Except for mine, but not very many people can resist so I do not blame him

fuuuuccckkk THAT.

…case and point

nailed it perfect, sercrets out

dukin en up duke laduke stylez

no worries man. that ass came up to me at the gas station too. telling me he did this and he did that. i was like, “um im sorry but u scratched the shit out of them. wtf would u like me to tell u?”

Just got back from here.

A+ service, and a nice facility as well. I’ll be taking all of my future business to Nick at Mavis.